Release Notes - March 9, 2020
The following changes have been released over the past couple of weeks.
Who's On-Call Page
The Who's On-Call Page displays your current on-call team on a publicly accessible web page that requires no logins or passwords.
- Keep your answering service up to date on your current on-call staff. This can eliminate any need to send emails to or call your answering service just to tell them that your on-call schedule has changed. Just give them a link to your Who's On-Call Page and the answering service staff can always have an up-to-date list of your current on-call team.
- Help your internal staff know who's on-call without having to log in to OnCall IQ.
- Allow key customers to view the Who's On-Call Page so they know who they'll be talking to if they need to call for service.
To enable this feature and customize the URL, log in to your account and go to Settings > Who's On-Call Page.
Notifications via Email
In addition to being notified via text message, users can now be notified via email of the following events.
- On-Call Schedule Change
- Voicemail Received
- Added the ability to resend activation email to new users.
- Users can now be marked as inactive.